Short Story Jam - Blood - Polygamy
Here are the requirements:
(1) Blood (is a thematic that must be referenced literally, or figuratively)
(2) Principal character must be one of the Blood Personality Types:
- Best Traits: Earnest, sensible, reserved, patient, responsible, quiet.
- Worst Traits: Fastidious, unsocial, stubborn, tense.
- Best Traits: Wild, active, doer, creative, passionate, strong.
- Worst Traits: Selfish, irresponsible, unforgiving, unpredictable, lazy.
- Best Traits: Cool, controlled, rational, adaptable.
- Worst Traits: Critical, indecisive, unsociable, forgetful, "split personality", mean, selfish.
- Best Traits: Agreeable, sociable, optimistic, artistic, passionate.
- Worst Traits: Vain, rude, jealous, arrogant, chatterbox.
(3) Use the Story Message, below:
What if the economic crisis made polygamy fashionable?
Responsibility is the price of Freedom
Responsibility is not the price of freedom, but the benefit